Come celebrate knowledge and excellence and recognize our outstanding students.
The Algerian American scientists association in collaboration with the Algerian Consulate in NYC is inviting you to attend the 2017 Youm El-Ilm science fair competition.
The event is fully booked, tickets are no longer available.
Come enjoy excellent posters/presentations from students, good food/lots of fun and surprises.
Arrival time 4:30 pm
Start of the event 5:00 pm
– Welcome speech
– Algerian Student accepted to IV league schools (Amina Mabizari)
– CUNY: a world of opportunities (Hamid Kherief)
– Begin Science Fair competition
– President of MAHF: Clinical exchange program with Algeria (Rahmouna Rouni)
– Competition winners
– Cancer is not a death sentence anymore (Taha Merghoub)
Get your FREE Tickets Here: